Description du poste
You will be part of our Team in Luxembourg and you report to the Directors of ECONOCOM PSF S.A.
Activités et responsabilités
- Implementation of a successful service delivery approach throughout your team, resulting in SLA achievement, high level of customer satisfaction and a healthy budget.
- Strategic approach in order to build together with your team an efficient and mature SD organization (transformation phase).
- Ensuring backup of SLA contracts through (internal) operational agreements and improving the client profitability.
- Management of the Service Delivery Team and help them to grow in their lead role in the client relationship.
- Negotiation of contracts with clients in collaboration with the Sales organization and Econocom PSF Direction.
- Senior escalation contact point for commercial issues, customer complaints, escalations in the complaint-to-resolution process in close collaboration with the Service Delivery team.
- Reporting to Management on performance and customers relationship.
- Building a personal relationship with key people within our clients’ organization.
- Reporting to customers on services delivered against SLA’s (KPI based) and chair the service delivery meetings.
Connaissance, Compétences & Expérience
- University level degree or equivalent through experience.
- At least 5 years of proven service delivery management experience, managing services contracts.
- Experience in coordinating several projects in complex and large Microsoft environments, preferably on Azure Cloud and Microsoft 365 environments.
- ITIL concepts are part of your daily work, you manage to apply them into practice and convince others of the added value.
- Independent diplomatic personality.
- Communication skills with business.
- Experience to take the lead in the service review and steering meetings with the customer.
- A strong sense of priority setting.
- You are result driven, have a service mined and pro-active attitude.
- Experience in infrastructure and end-user computing environments (is a plus).
- Familiar with projects and project management techniques (Prince2, PMI, Chef).
- Keep a good balance between directive democracy and a coaching, motivating management style, applying a good understanding of team dynamics.
- Are familiar with multi-cultural and international work environments.
- Are Fluent in English and French (any additional language is a plus).
- Feel at home in complex environments.
- A competitive & challenging function in an innovative services company with room for initiatives.
- An attractive salary package, company car, group insurance and extended hospitalization plan.
- At Econocom you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is encouraged.
- Location: Based in Luxembourg.
For more information or questions, don't hesitate to contact Sébastien Missenard - Directeur PSF
T : +352 39 55 50 234
M : +352 621 146055