The forecasting team aims to support planning in order to improve forecasts, forecasting processes and decision making.
For Econocom financial, commercial and operational insights, together with a reliable forecast, are of great importance for the management of the company at group and segment level.
We are currently modernizing this process with the implementation of the Anaplan platform. For this transition and further (new) developments, we are looking for a model builder to strengthen our team.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Capturing, challenging and translating basic business requirements into clear data models and data sets
- Designing, building, managing and maintaining new and existing basic data models
- Being a key contact in different business domains and connecting to the business processes
- Training different Anaplan users on your created data models and the Anaplan functionalities
- Able to advise the company on Anaplan's capabilities, as well as show them alternatives that they may not have considered
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in information technology, finance, applied computer sciences or a related field
- Good understanding of financial, commercial and operational flows
- Affinity with financial processes in a corporate environment
- Ability to analyze (financial) processes and translate them into model features
- Ability to challenge your stakeholders and team members in looking for the best solutions
- Ability to share your knowledge and develop your colleagues
- Knowledge of data modelling, preferably in Anaplan
- Knowledge of PowerBI is a plus
- Good knowledge of French or Dutch and English
- The opportunity to be part of a company with a hands-on mentality where entrepreneurship is central
- A job in which autonomy, responsibility and initiative are important, and that in an informal, professional and pleasant atmosphere;
- A market-based wage supplemented with additional fringe benefits.
- The possibility to work 40% from home and 60% at the office with the addition of a home work allowance.