Our competence management department is responsible for ensuring that the right competences & capabilities are available to fulfill the business requirements. It ensures continuous learning & development, performance management, coaching, retention, and general happiness of our +/- 300 consultants. Our IT recruitment team ensures the inflow of the right technical candidates at Econocom.
What does an IT competence management & recruitment lead do?
You are a hands-on people manager:
- You lead and coach your teams. You are responsible for a team of 4 competence managers, a team of 2 IT recruiters and a back-office team.
- You inspire & motivate not only your team but also stakeholders outside the team to achieve shared business objectives.
- You encourage and support the personal development of your team members.
- You assist the team with operational tasks e.g. performance reviews, recruitment interviews, calls to consultants…
- Your clear communication and ability to implement transparent processes ensures that everyone knows what’s expected of them.
- You ensure that the right learning & development opportunities, competencies & capabilities are available.
You are a business manager:
- You run weekly resource & planning meetings with the appropriate stakeholders.
- You maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing.
- You determine the hiring needs based on project requirements and strategic planning.
- You take part in the capacity planning to ensure maximum availability in line with business needs.
- You report to the direction about potential concerns, issues with meeting key client deliverables (due to resourcing), billability, major change projects etc
- You are the escalation point for both businesses as people questions within the competence management and recruitment team.
What do you bring of experience?
- At least 5 years of experience in people management,
- You have previous experience in staffing, capacity planning & resource management.
- You have previous experience in one or more of the following domains: performance reviews, competence & talent management, recruitment, learning & development, timesheet management, contract management…
- You have an affinity with the IT sector.
What skills do you need for this position?
- You are a natural leader who inspires and motivates others,
- You’re are people driven as well as business oriented. You keep a good balance between the two and can understand business needs.
- You have good problem-solving and mediation skills. You are a bridge-builder.
- You are strong in decision-making and can facilitate the implementation of the decisions.
- You are fluent in Dutch & French, good in English, both verbally as written
What can Econocom offer?
- A challenging and diverse job for a versatile candidate.
- A competitive salary supplemented with hospitalization and group insurance, meal and eco vouchers, a company car, and the possibility to work from home.
- A great team where there is room for initiative and improvement. We have exciting collaboration projects within our company.
- Numerous blended training opportunities to support your professional growth.
- Fun... through our quarterly events where you will be informed about the ins and outs of Econocom and stay in touch with colleagues.
Econocom – in short:
Econocom is part of a French publicly traded group with over 50 years of market presence, where entrepreneurship is a key pillar of the company.
It holds a unique position in the Belgian market. Thanks to the complementarity of ICT equipment, services, and financing, Econocom can provide modular end-to-end solutions.
Econocom is strongly committed to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and makes a significant contribution to the circular economy.
If you are looking for Digital & Green, for an ICT company that prioritizes both customers and employees, then Econocom is your place to be... We would love to hear from you!"