You are an integral part of the Group Treasury and Cash Controlling Department which oversees all Treasury and Cash Controlling activities for Econocom Group.
Reporting to the Treasurer manager your main responsibilities are:
- supervising the treasury management system (Diapason) with a primary focus on process improvements:
- ensure the daily automatic upload of bank statements, foreign exchange and interest rates and associated transactions’ updates (fixings) ;
- Bank accounts’ automatic reconciliation;
- Leading testing, integration and training of new affiliates (set-up of new users and associated accesses), configuration of new payment file formats according to local, regulatory and SWIFT requirements;
- Maintain the accesses’ database;
- propose enhancements and keep abreast of new developments/functionalities.
- the interaction with the new Service bureau and the annual SWIFT CSP certification together with IT;
- participating in the treasury reporting;
- ability to develop strong working relationships with affiliates;
- Assisting in developing and implementing treasury policies and procedures;
- Participating to ad-hoc projects ;
- Back-up of the Treasury Officer (cash management).
- Curious and problem-solving mindset, dynamic with good communication skills (numerous contacts with affiliates);
- Details and results oriented together with highly organized;
- Ability to multi-task and work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge of cash management and derivatives;
- Experience in Treasury Management System;
- Familiar with Excel ;
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (Dutch is an asset).
- The opportunity to be part of a company with a hands-on mentality where entrepreneurship is central
- A job in which autonomy, responsibility and initiative are important, and that in an informal, professional and pleasant atmosphere;
- A market-based wage supplemented with additional fringe benefits.
- The possibility to work 40% from home and 60% at the office with the addition of a home work allowance.